When your air conditioner needs more than regular maintenance, hire a professional HVAC technician. A well-trained technician will find and fix problems in your air conditioning system. The following areas are what need to be checked by a well trained air conditioning service person. It is a good idea to get a list of areas that the air conditioning company will check and maintain. For the Debary Florida marketplace you can count on Air Current Inc. to provide the best in A/C service. We understand what it takes to service and maintain your air conditioning units.
The HVAC technician should check the following areas on your commercial or residential air conditioning service check in Debary
- Check for correct amount of refrigerant.
- Test for refrigerant leaks using a leak detector.
- Capture any refrigerant that must be evacuated from the system, instead of illegally releasing it to the atmosphere.
- Check for and seal duct leakage in central systems.
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating system and cooling system can not operate simultaneously.
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply a non-conductive coating if necessary.
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear.
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
When these areas are maintained, your air conditioning system should run at the most energy efficient as possible. Your air conditioning unit will perform and save you on the energy costs if these simple steps are followed.
Looking for more home services nearby?